Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Raya = Spendings

Raya just caused me spending extra, near to Rm300.

This morning, I received a call and fax from Mahsa telling me that registration has been shifted to a latter date. Instead of the 23rd this month, they delayed it to the 29th of October. Which is the,

END OF NEXT MONTH!!!

Gawd, all the hype of waiting to set foot at PJ came to an abrupt end! The reason? Due to numerous requests from parents and students to defer the starting of classes to a later date in view of the (Raya) holidays.

For those living at West Malaysia, it doesn't seem to be a problem at all for them. However, as for me, living in East Malaysia, I had to change my flight ticket...

Which costs me a whopping amount nearing Rm300!

*sim tia*


0 Added Colors:

This blog officially represents the thoughts in my head. All rights reserved 2007-2008