Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Project 365

"People will often say that their whole lives flashed before their eyes after they experienced a traumatic event. Perhaps it’s a bit morbid, but we think that sounds pretty incredible."
Quote from Photojojo

I've decided to take up my own Project 365 ,where I will be snapping and posting at least a picture each day. These photos will be tagged with a simple description. I'm very unsure about the outcome of this project since I tend to drift away easily into other things. Nevermind that; first picture of the project:

#1.24/02/09
#1. (24/02/09) This is the view from my room window at night. The shophouses below, (Pelangi One Avenue) houses a few shops and stalls including mamak shop at the corner which I frequent nearly everynight for supper. A gathering place for shisha goers as well. The indomee goreng there is my favourite. The place gets packed every weekend, especially on football nights.


0 Added Colors:

This blog officially represents the thoughts in my head. All rights reserved 2007-2008