Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Closing 2008

The year of has finally came to an end. O-eight was somewhat a 'fabulous' year if I were to sum it up in a word. Throughout the year, it has been eventful most certainly. With friends of different walks of life, I had the opportunity of exploring the many parts of this land, experiencing and trying out new things as I move along. It has been great and many thanks to those whom lived the moments together as well. Ushering in 2009 in 2 hours, it's a brand new chapter again. Ahh...resolution? Haven't really thought about it, perhaps a resolution to all previously unsolved resolutions?

Anyway, to my readers and all, I wish you the very best in the coming year. Happy New Year!

0 Added Colors:

This blog officially represents the thoughts in my head. All rights reserved 2007-2008