Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Furious Female

You know...how KL people drive right? (Well...some of them) They zig-zag here and there, potong sini sana, cutting queue and stuff like that.

So, when I got back home, I thought things were going to be a bit different...

NOT!


Although people here don't drive as fast as those in KL, they still commit the same annoying presence. And sometimes, they just piss me off!

Today was one of those days.

I was on the way down to town when I was tailgated by a car behind. Shockingly enough, it was a female driver behind the wheel. I couldn't go fast because the car infront was driving slowly. I purposely brake the car a few times to give some sort of warning but she still kept tailgating me. So overtook the car infront and sped of. Funny thing is, she drove even faster and followed me. I even made a few passes to shake her off and yet I could see her chasing my car. So it was like some 'dog and cat' thing all along this road:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In the end I reached a red traffic light first, although I wished I had a VTEC or some kick ass turbocharged monster which will pawn hers earlier. Soon, she reached at high speed, slammed on the brakes real hard and nearly knocked a car infront. =.= I was stopped on the left lane going straight. She was on the right lane turning right.

And when the lights turned green...she cut the car in front and went straight instead.

WTF lah! What the hell is wrong with her? PMS?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
To the driver of the Kembara: Piss off you biatch!
.
.
.

P/S: On second thought, from the backview mirror, the driver's face does look like one of my course mate. LOL!

2 Added Colors:

Anonymous said...

VTEC just kicked in yo!

-TL-

Ken™ said...

LOL! wish i had!

This blog officially represents the thoughts in my head. All rights reserved 2007-2008