Sunday, September 21, 2008

Here In My Home

So, it's back home for me. Everything's suddenly shifted to this slow paced gear. Typical Kuching once again;

1) The roads are empty even on Saturday nights
2) Cars are being driven slowly (maximum speed I drove so far was 80kmph before being slowed down by the car in front or the red green light.)
3) Motorbikes far outnumber cars.
4) People frequent the food courts more than shopping malls.
5) Definitely more Malay and Hokkien speaking people here.
6) The neighbors' kids are still playing badminton on the roadside

One things for sure, and something to get used to, is that everywhere I go, I suddenly get stared at! WTF? I guess it has to do with the hair. Haha!

0 Added Colors:

This blog officially represents the thoughts in my head. All rights reserved 2007-2008