Saturday, May 17, 2008

A week in short

Don't feel like writing in full, so I'll just list everything that has happened or is to happen.

1) Futsal will kill your legs if you hadn't played it for months. Playing twice over the past 2 weeks is enough exercise to wear you down the following few days.

2) 2 of my classmates got into car accidents in this week alone. Minor ones...but still, what a disastrous coincidence.

3) Narnia: Prince Caspian was a great movie! One of the best fantasy cinematography I've seen in a long time.

4) Summited a video for Nuffnang's Big Mac Chant contest, hoping to win the 10k prize. Here's the link to my video >>> Click Here. PLEASE vote for me! >>> Vote Here (find the video entitled Big Mac, Big Mouth Challenge)

5) My class is planning a week's trip to Sabah after our 1st year ends, somewhere at end of September. Plans to conquer Mount Kinabalu as well. Hope it goes along. (Time to save some money)

6) Lastly, I changed my hair look again. Will see it in recent photo's of me soon.

0 Added Colors:

This blog officially represents the thoughts in my head. All rights reserved 2007-2008