Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tagged

SHYT...I got tagged by Yuan. 1st this year, and hopefully no more to come. Owh wells, for funs sake!

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
- The soul of it

2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
- Dinner of nasi lemak, cendol and roti bun bakar.

3. Where do you wish to get married?
- On a private island!

4. How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover?
- Owned? Permanent somemore...lagi teruk! The time comes naturally I guess.

5. Are you in love?
- At the moment, no.

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- Can't remember the name of the restaurant. If kopitiam, Pak Li @ Sunway Damansara

7. Name of the latest text book you bought?
- Textbook of Biochemistry for Dental Students. Not really bought, but photostated. Still have to pay...so consider bought lo. =p

8. What is your full name?
- Ken Teo. Yeah, 2 words, 6 letters. Beat it!

9. Do you prefer mother or father?
- Both without a doubt. Zzzz

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time.
- Jimi Hendrix? LoL

11. Christina or Britney?
- Definitely Christina.

12. Do you do your own laundry?
- Yeah.

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
- Outer space.

14. Hugs or kisses?
- Hugs.

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
- She's 2 years younger than me
- She's my classmate
- She's random at times
- She has a dog which is afraid of males...swt.
- She has a 'darling' in class. LoL

16. 8 things I'm passionate about
- photography
- weekends and holidays
- drawing/sketching
- gaming
- playing guitar
- adventuring/traveling
- completing a task
- um...blogging?

17. 8 things I say too often
- hailat!
- haha
- oh my god
- shit
- hello
- LOL
- wei
- ha?

18. 8 books I've read recently
- Sherwood's Physiology
- Last's Anatomy
- Anatomy For Dental Students (swt...all dental books)
- I think I don't remember the rest, & its been a long time I've read a novel

19. songs I could listen to over and over again
- The list could go on and on...but I'll just list 5
- Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix
- Naive by The Kooks
- Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana (seriously, this song never dies)
- Boom by P.O.D.
- Adagio For Strings by Tiesto

20. 8 things I learnt last year
- 32 different teeth.
- Multi-tasking = probable failure
- KL is huge, but somehow it's a small city out there considering that I bumped into friends occasionally?
- Swimming
- That there are always two sides of a person.
- Chasing dreams can be harder than chasing stars.
- Dentistry can be both fun and boring.
- That ages doesn't slow you down. (we have a 70+ year old lecturer who teaches anatomy & walks without a hunch)

21.8 people you tag
Haha...I tag:
- Edward!
- sis Jen!
- Krys!
- Chen!
- Brendan!
- Alvin (when you have a blog...xD)!
- Ken Cheah!
7 enough la, up to you all wan do or not, but just for fun la. =)

0 Added Colors:

This blog officially represents the thoughts in my head. All rights reserved 2007-2008