Monday, September 3, 2007

God's Will

God has an answer for everything. We just need to place our hopes in Him and safeguard our faith. Because with faith, anything is possible.

You say: "It's impossible"
God says: All things are possible. (Luke 18:27)

You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient (2 Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 3:34 )

You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it (Roman 8:28 )

You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5- 6)

You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able (2 Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (2 Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME (1 Peter 5:7)

You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I Forgive you (1 John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I'm not smart enough"
God says: I give you wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: I will never leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)

As you can see, the Lord has answers for everything! It is up to you to walk in the light with Him. Yet, no matter what, He will be there whenever we need Him. Thus, I would like to share a video I found on the web. It is a painting by an artist during a local church session who paints using only his hands accompanied by charismatic talk and the song "Above All"



Quote: Notice how the artist does not reveal himself? Know why? Because the glory is not his... it is Our Lord and Savior who was working through him. God Bless him, those of you who are believers and more importantly... THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NOT. For you are the ones who need Jesus in your lives.
Amen!!

0 Added Colors:

This blog officially represents the thoughts in my head. All rights reserved 2007-2008