Friday, October 30, 2009

Migraigne

aka. Migraine.

Had one this morning. Fucked me up.

Was perfectly normal until I was reading the newspaper and having breakfast at McD earlier this morning when the aura started to happen.

From wiki, it states that migraine occurs in 4 phases:

  1. The prodrome, which occurs hours or days before the headache.
  2. The aura, which immediately precedes the headache.
  3. The pain phase, also known as headache phase.
  4. The postdrome.
So this aura happened; mine was visual. Words and letters started disappearing on the newspaper, followed by blurry vision and scotoma. I knew from experience (I had a history of migraine before...the last being many months ago.) that I was gonna be fucked.

We had to complete our partial denture clasp making today. I hurried to finish mine. Luckily I only had to change one of the clasp. Right after I finished, it struck. The pain phasa aka. headache phase. It was so dead painful, it numbed me from any other activity.

Then, nausea seeped in. According to wiki, nausea occurs in almost 90 percent of patients, and vomiting occurs in about one third of patients. I was the 90% and that one third...which had me throwing up my bubur ayam McD in the toilet bowl. Yuck?

I couldn't stand it no more...so I had Wong to fetch me home. And I slept like a dog for hours. LoL.

Anyway, feeling better now. Thanks Jin, Chiew Yee, Wong & Ken for the help though.

0 Added Colors:

This blog officially represents the thoughts in my head. All rights reserved 2007-2008