Tuesday, July 31, 2007

HeadachE!!!

Woke up to a sharp pain at the back of my head this morning. 1st thing that came in mind...

Headache!!!!

Had one the day before, but this one was much more severe. Not sure why, either been sleeping late or the room was too stuffy. My guess was due to my liquid imbalance. Happens once in a while but not two mornings in a row, which sucks.

Head felt like it worst going to explode. Make matters worst, I puked. The effect was like getting drunk and waking up the next day. Totally bedridden the whole day until now. Before that, slept till 2pm. Woke up to eat, pop in a Panadol pill and slept back again. Nothing much could do but sleep and sleep. Dead tired and bored.



“It is immoral to get drunk because the headache comes after the drinking, but if the headache came first and the drunkenness afterwards, it would be moral to get drunk.

0 Added Colors:

This blog officially represents the thoughts in my head. All rights reserved 2007-2008